Optimum Nutrition Enteric Coated Fish Oil Omega-3 100 Softgels
Availability: In Stock (Will receive your order today, if you make a purchase before 4PM.)
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements such as ON Fish Oil Softgels. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
- Size: 100 Softgels
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA & DHA
- Easy to Swallow Softgels
- Enteric Coated to Eliminate Fishy Aftertaste
- As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 softgels, up to 3 times daily, with meals.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Place An Order
- Provide mobile phone number and home address
- Phnom Penh: FREE Shipping
- Provinces: $1 - $2
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- ABA Bank
Have Any Questions?
|Country of Manufacture|